Thursday, July 25, 2013

feed my sheep

Elder Jeffery R. Holland gave this devotional at the MTC a few years ago called "Feed My Sheep."



The devotional was a precursor to his General Conference talk in October 2012:
"The First Great Commandment"

Watch it. Then watch it again.

His overall message:
You [the missionary] need to have the gospel in your own heart before you can bring it into the hearts of your brothers and sisters.

Such an inspiring devotional for prospective missionaries.

My favorite part:
"You need to be the best missionaries this world has ever seen. You are the hope of Israel. And you are 19, 20, 21 years old... I stand all amazed at a what a missionary is in this Church."

Me too, Elder Holland. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful and uplifting. I would love to hear from you whether it's feedback on the blog or questions about what I'm doing.